Sergej Schenker advises companies and private individuals in civil and commercial law matters and represents parties in national as well as international disputes before state courts, administrative authorities and arbitration tribunals.
Litigation | Arbitration | Corporate & Commercial Law | Contracts | Employment Law | Debt Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law
- Since 2023: Attorney at Law at Lustenberger + Partners
- 2020–2022: Junior Associate at Lustenberger + Partners
- 2019–2020: Attorney trainee at CMS von Erlach Poncet Ltd.
- 2016–2019: Working student in the legal department of an international software company
- 2014–2016: Working student in the legal department of an international IT- and consulting company
- Zurich and Swiss Bar Association (ZBA/SBA)
- Association for Debt Collection and Bankruptcy Law
- 2023: Zurich Bar, admitted to all Swiss courts
- 2019: Master of Law, University of Zurich
- 2017: Bachelor of Arts HSG in Law, University of St. Gallen (HSG)
- 2015: Bachelor of Science in Business Law UAS Zurich, ZHAW
- 2014: Exchange semester at Université Paris-Dauphine, Paris
- Basler Commentary on the Federal Law on Debt Collection and Bankruptcy, Art. 221-234, Basel 2021 (co-author)