As Certified Specialist SBA Employment Law, Caroline Lutz regularly advises on all aspects of Swiss employment law, public employment law and the related fields of law, such as e.g. data protection law, social security law and pension law. Caroline Lutz has in particular extensive experience in drafting and negotiating employment contracts, termination agreements and personnel regulations as well as advising on labour law provisions, whistleblowing, internal investigations, bonus and equity participation schemes, non-competition clauses, terminations of employment, mass dismissals, transfers of undertakings, secondments, assignments, split contracts and personnel lease. She acts as a legal advisor and litigator for Swiss and foreign individuals and entities as well as for communities and public institutions.
Caroline Lutz also represents domestic and foreign clients in the field of commercial law.
Employment Law | Public Employment Law | Commercial Law | Litigation | Data Protection Law
- Since 2020: Partner at Lustenberger + Partners
- 2018–2019: Head Employment Legal Switzerland at a major Swiss bank
- 2008–2018: Partner (until 2013 Associate) at a law firm specialized in employment law
- 2005–2006: Legal Trainee in an international commercial law firm
- 2004–2005: Law Clerk and Legal Trainee, District Court of Uster (Canton of Zurich)
- 2012–2015: Lecturer for Employment Law in the Social Security Experts course at KV Zurich Business School, Zurich
- June/July 2012: Law firm Wyatt Tarrant Combs, Louisville/Kentucky (USA)
- Zurich and Swiss Bar Associations (ZBA/SBA)
- Member of the Zurich Bar's Employment Law, Corporate Law and Litigation Practice Groups
- 2014: Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Employment Law, Universities of Zurich, Basel and St. Gallen/Swiss Bar Association
- 2007: Zurich Bar, admitted to all Swiss courts
- 2004: lic. iur., University of Zurich