Sonja Krüsi's practice focuses on dispute resolution in complex commercial and business disputes. She regularly represents both domestic and foreign companies as well as individuals in proceedings before all Swiss courts and arbitral tribunals.
Further to her expertise in dispute resolution, Sonja Krüsi advises her clients on all aspects of commercial and business law as well as related areas, such as debt enforcement and bankruptcy law and white-collar crime.
Before joining Lustenberger + Partners as an Associate, Sonja Krüsi worked as an Associate with a firm specialized in real estate and construction law and as a Junior Associate with a leading Swiss commercial law firm with an international focus.
Litigation | Arbitration | Alternative Dispute Resolution | Corporate & Commercial | White-Collar Crime | Debt Enforcement and Bankruptcy | Real Estate and Construction | Employment | Internet Law/Domain Names | Banking and Finance Law | Capital Markets | Contract Law
- Since 2020: Associate at Lustenberger + Partners
- 2019: Associate at Reetz Sohm Attorneys-at-Law, Kuesnacht
- 2016–2017: Junior Associate at Lenz & Staehelin, Zurich
- 2015: Internship at the criminal police in Zurich
- 2015: Internship in legal consulting, Zurich
- 2013–2014: Participation in a research project at the University of Zurich
- Zurich and Swiss Bar Associations (ZBA/SBA)
- Alumni Association of the University of Zurich
- Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA) below 40
- German Arbitration Institute for Young Arbitration Practitioners (DIS40)
- Italian under 40 Arbitration Group (AIA-ArbIt-40)
- Young International Construction Practitioners (Y-Construction)
- International Chamber of Commerce Young Arbitrators Forum (ICC YAF)
- 2019: Admission to the Zurich and Swiss Bar
- 2016: Master of Law, University of Zurich
- 2015: Bachelor of Law, University of Zurich
- Representing an investor in structured products regarding a contractual dispute against a major Swiss bank before a commercial court.
- Acting as administrative secretary in a major international ICC construction arbitration case in the oil industry (upstream/downstream).
- Representing an internationally active company in a corporate dispute with a shareholder before a commercial court and the Swiss Federal Supreme Court.
- Advising and representing an investor in a startup in a case of investment fraud.
- Representing a systems’ supplier of press lines and plants in the wood based panel industry in a dispute with the owner.
- Representing a Turkish maintenance company against a state-owned airline in the Middle East in a Swiss Rules arbitration.